European Energy is an international company in rapid growth, with HQ in Denmark. We cover all phases of on- and offshore wind and photovoltaic (PV) solar projects, from greenfield development to construction, operation, divestment of assets, and Power-to-X. Our company of 435+ employees has since 2004 installed more than 2 GW of renewable energy and has a pipeline of 40+ GW. We operate globally and employ 30 different nationalities. Our goal is to be the most creative enabler in the green transition.
As our new Senior Tax Compliance Specialist, you will be responsible for tax accounting and reporting and play a key role in driving the process improvement for the tax control framework, tax reporting, and compliance in close cooperation with the Finance Department.
You will become part of Group Tax which is responsible for the global tax affairs of European Energy Group which presently consist of 4 people, and you will report directly to the Group Tax Manager.
As our new Senior Tax Compliance Specialist, you will work from our HQ in Søborg and be part of an international, committed, and professional environment in rapid growth. In European Energy you will have numerous opportunities to define and influence your work and advance your career.
- Streamline procedures and reporting tools for corporate tax compliance in all jurisdictions in collaboration with the Finance department
- Process improvement by implementing new processes and tools for the tax control framework, tax reporting, compliance, and tax forecasting
- Tax accounting in Group annual reports and statutory accounts
- Contribute to the digital transformation of the tax compliance process
- Manage tax inquiries and tax audits in all jurisdictions in close collaboration with local Finance colleagues
- Assist with the preparation of tax returns
- You have a master’s degree in tax, accounting, economics, or similar
- Solid financial and tax accounting background (local GAAP and IFRS GAAP) – for example from the auditing industry or a large B2B Company
- Skilled in MS Office (especially Excel)
- Experience with Navision and Hyperion is beneficial but not a requirement
- You are proficient in Danish and English
As a person, you are process-oriented with an eye on the details. You are self-motivated and eager to deliver results, and you thrive in an exciting environment with a global focus, big vision, and purposeful tasks.
In European Energy, we are excited and enthusiastic about our work and what we achieve individually and together. In this role you will have plenty of opportunities to grow and develop as a professional while engaging in various and exciting tasks in an international, and professional setting. You will engage with colleagues from different professional backgrounds and experience a diverse, collaborative, agile, inclusive, and flat organizational culture. In addition, we have a great canteen, and a well-equipped fitness center including squash facilities at free disposal.
Reporting to: Tax Manager, Annette Lindholm Petersen
Location: Søborg, Copenhagen
Apply for the position: We review applications continuously, so please submit your CV and cover letter in English or Danish using the “apply” button on the right.
More information: Contact Recruitment Specialist Camilla Astrup, email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application!